- Do you find yourself managing campaigns for more than 20 clients — without being able to provide the kind of results you know you could deliver?
- Are you working with clients who “don’t get it” or aren’t kind?
- Wish you could work for a company with strong ethics?
- Feel like your work is building profit without increasing your bottom line?
- Do you wish your agency would cover a quarterly massage for you?
- Want to continue building your skills, but don’t have the time or budget?
- Sick of clock watchers?
If so, you’ve clicked on the right job post.
Inflow is looking for a talented Sr. PPC Strategist to join a team of super smart, passionate paid search experts. If you are ready to join our team and deliver great results for our eCommerce clients, submit your resume and start a conversation with us today.
In addition to working with an awesome team of digital marketing experts, you’ll get these incredible perks, too:
- Carefully monitored capacity planning through transparent Agile methodologies
- An emphasis on working with clients who are the right fit (more here)
- Flexible work schedules: Be available for client work, and between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. MDT. The rest is up to you.
- Time off for voting, political activism, marches/demonstrations, or political causes and events you believe in
- Quarterly profit-sharing for all employees
- A monthly gym/wellness budget: for massages, the newest Peloton, or whatever you need to stay healthy
- A personal annual training budget to improve your skills and resume
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for 5–10 paid advertising clients. Be responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client PPC strategies in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other relevant platforms.
- Build highly effective Shopping, Search, Display, and Remarketing campaigns for eCommerce clients.
- Have a curiosity for testing the latest and greatest smart and automated bidding strategies — paired with an insatiable desire to outperform those with manual strategies and creative segmentation
- Define, monitor, and analyze performance trends against set KPIs.
- Get creative! Test ad creative, landing pages, and audience targeting to drive results.
- Help our clients get the most bang for their buck: Monitor spend performance and identify when budgets should be adjusted.
- Get on the cutting edge: Evaluate emerging technologies, new campaigns and targeting strategies, etc. — then provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption, where appropriate.
- Effectively translate results to clients in a way that’s tied to their internal objectives and KPIs.
- Recommend strategies and deliverables that will improve client results.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with internal teams and clients.
- Manage multiple clients’ expectations, strategies, budgets, and conversions.
- Support and coach junior staff members through questions and guidance.
- Lead by example.
Experience & Skills:
- 4–6 years of experience running eCommerce paid advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of eCommerce, tracking and attribution, and the digital marketing industry
- Deep data and analytical skills; ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of website and URL structure
- Experience in implementing tracking/phone call/remarketing code snippets (think tracking snippets, pixels, CallRail, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (writing punchy ad copy and landing page content is an everyday part of the job)
- Top-notch reporting & Excel skills, including Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, and Data Feeds (bonus: obsessed with having the lowest mouse-clicks to keyboards-clicks ratio per spreadsheet analysis)
- Solid understanding of split testing and other methods of optimizing CTR, CPA, and ROAS
Nice to Haves:
- Experience setting up and optimizing data feeds
- Experience managing high ROI accounts within paid social, including platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Quora, Tik Tok, and Pinterest Ads experience
- Advanced GA & GTM experience (cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, etc.)
- Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B testing
- Email marketing experience
- Google Ads Search, Shopping, Display, and Youtube Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Deep understanding of attribution across various platforms
- Graphic design, Photoshop, or Canva experience
- Experience with budget pacing and bid optimization tools like Optmyzr, Marin, Skai
- Fully remote company with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary: Range of $74,000–$97,000
- Paid vacation and sick days: Festival fanatic? Family vacations? Flu bug? Need a mental health day? No problem.
- Continuous check-ins: 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Semi-annual engagement culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly profit sharing: We share the success with you.
- Insurance and Simple IRA contributions: Health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, and retirement contributions
- LegalShield & IDShield memberships: Services that support you with personal legal scenarios and protect your identity
- Build-your-own perks: Get an annual allowance of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. We offer paid maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets! We offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Health and wellness budget (up to $65/month): Get a gym membership on us, and/or support your mental health and wellness needs (massages, physical therapy, chiropractors all count!).
- Paid holidays: You start out with 9 (Juneteenth and MLK Day included). After year 1, you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Civic Action Day: We provide time off (up to 8 hours) for voting, political activism, marches/demonstrations, or political causes or events you believe in.
- Give Back Day: Appreciating what we have and giving back is a core value at Inflow. We provide time off (up to 8 hours) for volunteering opportunities that give back to the community.
- Conference/training budget: An annual $2,000 budget to educate yourself and expand your knowledge
- It’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
For five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies — plus we’re a Google Premier Partner in the top 3% of agencies in the USA, AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row.
We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard. Play Hard.
- Practice Clear, Honest Communication.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure Every Client (and Team Member!) is a Raving Fan.
- Appreciate What We Have and Give Back.
- Create and Foster a Sense of Belonging for All.
We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies.
Inflow welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Inflow encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application!
Learn more about Inflow at https://careers.goinflow.com